From our – many years of – experience we know where most people have the most trouble. To help you we have selected a very large range of questions for those problem areas. This great variety means that no matter how often you practise you are unlikely to see exactly the same question twice, unless you particularly want to.
We have grouped the questions into four broad areas, and the questions do get harder as you move up the groups. Treat it like a computer game. Can you move to the next level? Can you conquer the system at all levels? If you can we will feel this is a job well done.
- A question bank to help boost confidence in maths.
- More than 3,500 multi-instance questions covering KS1-3.
- Whether teaching about tessellations, pictograms, fractions, or any other topic, interactive media-rich questions are available - an invaluable resource even if you are familiar with the topic. Can be used with an interactive board.
- Learning on your own, preparing for your maths class or teaching - you can replay your answer and a model answer.
- Wide range of response types - not just multiple-choice questions but constructed response types, including “insert text”, “click to add”, “click and draw”, “drag and rotate” and an algebra toolbox.
- Curriculum browser - easy online access to the KS1-3 maths curriculum. Organised by Attainment Target (e.g. Handling Data), Level and Statement. Corresponding to each statement, you can find in the question bank a rich selection of relevant questions.
- Online information and videos to help you make effective use of Maths for Teachers.